Show notes:.Welcome! http://skincaretalkradio.cieloscent.com – You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Genetic skincare? Yes! Custom-designed skincare just for you.
How does this type of service work?
Depending on the company (not much around yet) you will need to send a sample of your DNA. How?
1. One company (created by a physician) at your request will mail out a DNA test packet. Cost? I don’t know, did not research the cost. My guess- it will not be inexpensive.
2. You also order a skincare pack which includes a cleanser, toner and moisturizer to begin to prepare your skin for your personalized skincare products.
3. When you receive your DNA kit you simply open packet and follow instructions. Your job is to swab the inside of your cheek for DNA and then place it back in envelope and return. The company will in turn send it out to their certified Laboratory and within 7-14 days you will have the results.
4. What do they check? Collagen, Elasticity, Wrinkling, inflammation, sensitivity, antioxidants and a number of other important factors in relation to having healthy skin.
5. Generally, you receive your results within 7-14 days and your results are presented using a ranking system. High, medium and low risk to certain conditions affecting skin.
6. Supplements are also included with your skincare.products.
I really think that this is exciting science and should be further investigated by all. Think of all the skincare creams that you purchase with no results at the end of the day. This also may be a ray of hope for those suffering from unique and stubborn skin conditions.
Thank you for spending this time with me. Feel free to email me should you have any questions. Bye for now.