Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Thank you Sandy From Homestead Soap and Spa for going the “extra mile” and finding a guide (link below) on “How to write an iTunes review! Sandy, Thank you for your lovely review and I appreciate you sharing, Skincare Talk Radio within your social media platforms and social circle! I am truly grateful! Sending smiles & hugs to you! Listeners: Link for iTunes Review: http://theauthorbiz.com/how-to-leave-a-podcast-review-at-itunes/
Sandy would like to thank the following special people for their support in her Holistic skincare Artisan journey.
My wonderful supporters –
1. My husband Randy – who puts up with a crazy wife and crazier chickens 🙂
2. Rebecca and Jasmin Bretana – The dynamic duo who have incredible talent in their family – both web design, social media and journalism.
3. Lisa Steele – Fresh Eggs Daily – I can’t say enough about how she has helped me with advice, reviews and her encouragement
4. Bill Ciunowicz – who’s past experience helped my “education” cost less than what it could have cost!
5. My son Brett, who helps me package, runs errands and provides feedback with a smile (imagine that from a 19 year old!)
6. Lastly, but not least — ZonSquad – a Facebook group of entrepreneurs who are dedicated to helping smaller folks get over the hump and live the American dream!
- Complete message on today’s podcast.
- Connect with us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/skincaretalkrad
- Cieloscent Rosary Network :
Thank you for joining me on today’s Podcast: Skincare Talk Radio News
- We the Listeners, Skincare Formulators, Estheticians and Beauty Schools Unite at Skincare Talk Radio.
Sending Smiles, Hugs and Kisses –